Sunday, March 1, 2009

.: Happy Birthday My Love !! :.

COUNTDOWN : 0 days left

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

The day is just around the corner..im waiting for that day.. a special day for me.. my Love's Birthday..This simple poem is especially dedicated to MY LOVE..

My Love...

If i wrote u a symphony..
Just to say how much YOU mean to me..
i know..it still cant compare YOUR love to me..

i never really knew YOU..i really never meet You..
But when i got to know You, i let my heart unbend.

i love You more than anyone!
just had to let You know

And if You ever wonder why
i don't know what I'll say

But i'll never stop loving You
each and every day

my feelings for You will never change
my feelings are true

When i think of You,Tears fill my eyes.
You were so close to me, i counted on you every day.

My words can never give You enough honor.
Neither can truly describe Your splendid self.

i cannot do anything that shows how much i really miss for You.
There is nothing on Earth that great.

i treasure You in my heart,
But my mind is poor at translating.

i feel like a fool trying to express my heart,
i never can find the words that are fitting.

This soul that lives within Your heart,
no distance can prevail,
an inner spark, within the heart, becomes a Jihad,

Im waiting for that day..The Birthday of My Love..Prophet Muhammad SAW..12 Rabiul'Awal 1430H @ 9 March 2009...


Dedicated by Cahaya Keistimewaan@Kelebihan (nurspecial)..
4 Rabiul'Awal 1430H..
11.00pm..

0 comments:

Post a Comment